Navigating women's health safely during the COVID-19 pandemic has been out top priority. With more than 20 years of women's health experience additional measure have been taken to assure the best patient experience possible.
Coronavirus (COVID-19), Pregnancy, and Breastfeeding: A Message for Patients Reviewed by: Lisa Hollier, MD, MPH, FACOG, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas Experts are learning more every day about the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19. The...
March 30, 2020
Celebration ObGyn-COVID-19 UPDATE
In order to best serve the healthcare needs of the community, we have rapidly developed the following protocol to protect our patients:
- All in-person clinical care will continue to take place in both our offices in Celebration, FL and Davenport FL.
- Only the patient will be allowed entry to the office for their appointment.
- All patients will be pre-screened before entering our office.
- We are now offering TeleHealth Appointments through your patient portal at www.yourhealthfile.com . By selecting E-visit under request an appointment tab. We can provide significant treatment options via TeleHealth Appointments. We will provide direction if an in-office appointment is needed. For those unfamiliar with this technology, we will accommodate by offering Telephone Visits.
- If you have concerns about coming into our office for regular follow up visits, we are happy to change your visit type to a TeleHealth Appointment. Please let us know by calling our offices at 407-566-2229.
- Controlled substances must have a TeleHealth Video or In-Person Appointment to receive refills. We must follow DEA regulations.
- We’ve provided a guide on insurance coverage and associated costs for TeleHealth Appointments when our team confirms your appointment.
- Our staff is following precautions, including using masks throughout the office. Do not be worried by this, it is just a precautionary measure to help protect our team and patients.
It is critical that you are upfront and honest when answering any screening questions asked by Celebration Obstetrics and Gynecology team members. Failure to provide honest answers to our screening questions put our office at risk of shutting down, impacting the lives of other people we care for.
We join the community in prayer and perseverance during this time.
March 16, 2020
Celebration ObGyn COVID-19 UPDATE
For the health and safety of our patients and staff, Celebration Obstetrics and Gynecology is actively monitoring the COVID-19, the new coronavirus disease. Our goal is to continue providing excellent care to our patients. If you meet any of the following conditions, please help us by contacting your local health care department for instructions before coming to your appointment.
- Fever greater than 100.4 F
- Cough OR shortness of breath
- Recent respiratory infections such as pneumonia OR flu
- Traveled internationally OR on a cruise ship within 14 days
- In contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has confirmed case of COVID-19 OR is under investigation for the disease
We recommend that if you are over age 65 you reschedule your well woman visit to a later date. Also per Advent Health guidelines, we are not allowing visitors under age 12 unless absolutely necessary. Please be prepared to leave any loved ones accompanying you in the lobby. Only the patient will be allowed back in the areas. We thank you for choosing Celebration Obstetrics and Gynecology for your healthcare needs and thank you for your assistance.
2020 Celebration of Wellness Newsletters
2019 Celebration of Wellness Newsletters
2018 Celebration of Wellness Newsletters
Celebration Obstetrics And Gynecology
Call Toll Free: (877) 800-0239
TWO LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU!
410 Celebration Place Suite 208
Celebration, FL 34747