As a practice dedicated to women’s health, we are committed to being a driving force in the battle against Ovarian Cancer. We have joined forces with the M Family Foundation to increase education, raise awareness, and provide financial support for women battling this disease. Ovarian cancer has often been called the “silent killer” because its symptoms were thought to be undetectable until a late stage. Recent studies have shown the following symptoms are much more likely to occur in women with ovarian cancer than women in the general population:
– Pelvic or abdominal pain
– Trouble eating or feeling full quickly
– Feeling the need to urinate urgently or often
How can you help???
- LIKE the M Family Foundation’s Facebook Page and SHARE Ovarian Cancer Facts to your personal account. Education is the KEY for early intervention!
- Register for the 2020 VIRTUAL Cancer Superhero Race!! Head over to MFamilyFoundation.org to join the Virtual 10K, 5K, and/or Flash Dash races.
- Share your experiences at #runSuperhero2020
Whether you run or walk, wear your BEST SUPERHERO attire and challenge your friends to participate. Running as a SUPERHERO feels powerful no matter where we are! To register, head over to MFamilyFoundation.org!!
Celebration Obstetrics & Gynecology
Call Toll Free: (877) 800-0239
THREE LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU!
410 Celebration Place Suite 208
Celebration, FL 34747
2209 North Blvd, Ste. C
Davenport, FL 33837
Winter Garden Office
1997 Daniels Rd.
Winter Garden, FL 34787