Meet Paula Ardila
Paula Ardilla, MPAS, PA-C, was born in Colombia and raised in South Florida. While studying International Affairs at Florida State University, she found her calling in medicine after participating in an international medical mission trip.
Paula received her Master’s in Physician Assistant studies from Florida Gulf Coast University in Fort Myers, Florida. She chose Women’s Health because she wants to positively impact the community by guiding our women through preventative health.
My Approach & Values
Paula’s daily work goal is to optimize her patient’s health by incorporating her patient’s values, needs, and evidence-based medicine.
- Diolaze XL (Laser Hair Removal)
- Lumecca (Age Spot Treatment)
- Vasculaze (Vein Treatment)
- Forma V (Vaginal Rejuvenation)
- V Tone (Vaginal Rejuvenation)
- Celebration Obstetrics & Gynecology, Physician Assistant
- Physician Assistant, Pediatrics
- Physician Assistant, Psychiatry
- Physician Assistant, Family Medicine
- Bachelor of Social Science, International Affairs, Florida State University
- Master Of Science, Physician Studies, Florida Gulf Coast University
"I had my annual exam with Paula Ardila; she was great! She was very kind and patient, and I felt comfortable speaking with her during the process. The exam was painless, and I was in and out of the office in less than 45 minutes. The office staff was very kind and knowledgeable as well!"
"Everybody was very friendly. Dr. Paula was very educational and extremely nice and very patient."
"Nurse Glory and Dr Paula were excellent! Felt very comfortable as a new patient and new person to Florida!"
Celebration Obstetrics & Gynecology
Call Toll Free: (877) 800-0239
THREE LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU!
410 Celebration Place Suite 208
Celebration, FL 34747
2209 North Blvd, Ste. C
Davenport, FL 33837
Winter Garden Office
1997 Daniels Rd.
Winter Garden, FL 34787