Meet Celina Ruyssers
Celina Ruyssers is a board-certified Physician Assistant with over ten years of experience in various areas of healthcare. She earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida and continued her education by earning a master’s degree in Physician Assistant from Nova Southeastern University. Celina’s collaborative experience in hospital and office settings and training in primary care, urgent care, and infectious disease provide patients with exceptional individualized care.
Celina offers a positive, patient-centered approach to healthcare. She believes in a holistic and collaborative approach to healthcare, focusing on the best-individualized results for every patient. She considers it an honor and privilege to care for women and help empower them through all stages of their life and is committed to providing compassionate, evidence-based health care to all patients.
Celina is married with two beautiful girls. In her spare time, Celina enjoys reading, paddleboarding, dancing, loves animals, and travels to places where she cannot have a cell phone.
My Approach & Values
Celina believes in a collaborative approach to healthcare, focusing on the best-individualized results for each patient. She is experienced in a variety of primary care, urgent care, and infectious disease, including working in hospital and office settings.
- Diolaze XL (Laser Hair Removal)
- Lumecca (Age Spot Treatment)
- Morpheus 8
- Vasculaze (Vein Treatment)
- Forma V (Vaginal Rejuvenation)
- V Tone (Vaginal Rejuvenation)
- Celebration Obstetrics & Gynecology, Physician Assistant
- Florida Infectious Disease Specialist, Physician Assistant
- Flatiron Health, Clinical Data Abstractor
- Paramount Urgent Care, Physician Assistant
- Harris Internal Medicine, Physician Assistant
- State Licensed – Medical Aesthetician
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University of Central Florida
- Master Of Science, Physician Assistant, Nova Southeastern University
"I had an appointment with Celina. She made me feel very comfortable. Listened and addressed my concerns. Her nurse Ivy was fantastic as well. Great visit from start to finish."
"I really loved this location! I got there early, was taken back early. They were so kind. Ivy was wonderful for my intake. And Celina treated me like we’ve known each other for years. They listened to what I needed. I also loved how large the exam rooms were! So excited to have an office closer to home!"
"Everyone was attentive and nice. Great customer service and attention to your needs."
Jessika Trump Sep 27, 2022
Celebration Obstetrics & Gynecology
Call Toll Free: (877) 800-0239
THREE LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU!
410 Celebration Place Suite 208
Celebration, FL 34747
2209 North Blvd, Ste. C
Davenport, FL 33837
Winter Garden Office
1997 Daniels Rd.
Winter Garden, FL 34787