Celebration Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospitalist Program
Celebration Obstetrics and Gynecology is thrilled to recognize the success of our new Hospitalist Program as part of our care team. The Hospitalist Program launched in late 2019 and was specially designed to improve the quality of care for patients. Obstetrician/gynecologist (OB/GYN) hospitalists are physicians who assume the care of laboring women, managing obstetric triage, and handling in-hospital obstetric emergencies. At Celebration Obstetrics and Gynecology, our hospitalist team includes Dr. Michele Johnson and Dr. Denise Klemczak. Included below are some fun facts to help our patients get to know our delivery team!!
Michele Johnson, MD, FACOG
- She was born in Arizona but grew up in New York.
- She graduated with honors from the University of San Diego as a Biology major.
- Her passion lies in caring for patients in the hospital during their delivery.
- She specializes in managing obstetrical emergencies as well as patients in the emergency room.
- Her family just welcomed a baby girl in March of 2019.
Denise Klemczak, DO, FACOG
- Denise Klemczak was born in the Metro Detroit Area of Michigan.
- She was a presidential scholarship recipient.
- She was part of a teaching program of medical students and Obstetrics and Gynecology residents for the University of Central Florida.
- She is married to her high school sweetheart, and they have 3 wonderful children.
- Her favorite things include spending time with her family, outdoor activities, exploring museums, playing games, Peloton, anything Star Wars, and reading.
Celebration Obstetrics & Gynecology
Call Toll Free: (877) 800-0239
THREE LOCATIONS TO SERVE YOU!
410 Celebration Place Suite 208
Celebration, FL 34747
2209 North Blvd, Ste. C
Davenport, FL 33837
Winter Garden Office
1997 Daniels Rd.
Winter Garden, FL 34787