Meet Dr. Luciano
Dr. Adriana Luciano is an Obstetrician and Gynecologist born and raised in San Juan, Puerto Rico. She graduated from The Pennsylvania State University, where she majored in biology and minored in psychology. After graduation, she attended medical school at the Ponce Health Science University in Ponce, Puerto Rico. She completed her residency at the Louisiana State University Health Science Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. Following her graduation in 2015, she relocated to South Florida. While in South Florida, she was part of the OB/GYN residency faculty at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami Beach.
Dr. Luciano enjoys providing compassionate care to her patients throughout their life stages, and she believes in always advocating for them. Her passions include general and high-risk obstetrics, adolescent gynecology as well as preventive maintenance. Dr. Luciano is married and has a 4-year-old son. She enjoys spending time with her family, dog Lola, and friends. She loves everything Disney does, and you will likely find her at the Disney parks on her days off.
My Approach & Values
- Individualized care in all stages of the patient’s life.
- Treating patients as a whole entity and not just a diagnosis.
- Treating patients like my own family members.
- Diolaze XL (Laser Hair Removal)
- Lumecca (Age Spot Treatment)
- Morpheus 8
- Vasculaze (Vein Treatment)
- V Tone (Women’s Wellness)
- OBGYN at Celebration Obstetrics & Gynecology
- General OB/GYN faculty for the residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Private practice OBGYN
- Bachelor of Science Biology, Pennsylvania State University
- Doctor of Medicine, Ponce Health Science University
- Residency at Louisiana State University Health Science Center
- National Faculty Award for Excellence in Resident Education in 2021
"I found a very courteous and professional staff. How refreshing! The reception area was calm, clean, and beautifully done, just what you would expect in a Celebration. Dr. Luciano gave me the best quality time! I have found my new doctor."
"Excellent experience. Excellent, Dr. Luciano and Christine, the Medical Assistant. Both were very attentive. I recommend them; they made me feel excellent, and my daughter was also treated. Thanks a lot."
"It was great; the staff was very friendly the doctor was very knowledgeable on certain questions. Everything went so well that I will refer my daughter to Dr. Luciano."
Felicia Wigfall, Mar 4, 2023
"Beautiful practice!!! Extremely professional and friendly staff! Dr. Luciano answered all my questions and concerns and took her time with me. I loved this practice."
Leslie Mar 8, 2023
Three Locations to Serve You:
410 Celebration Place, Suite 208, Celebration, FL 34747
2209 North Boulevard, Suite C, Davenport, FL 33837
Winter Garden Office
1997 Daniels Road, Winter Garden, FL 34787